COVID-19 Curriculum INTENT Autumn first 6 weeks
Thanks so much for your patience and cooperation as we work to being as efficient and safe as
I will be sharing more detailed plans for what we are doing with the children but two main principles
are inoperation for the first 6 weeks.
An hour a day of Curriculum time is built around Well-being which includes:
1. Daily calming activities
2. Daily secrets of success e.g. Trying new things
3. Strategies to help with worries e.g. happiness box
3. Character virtues e.g. daily acts of kindness
5. Journaling – keeping a journal / being reflective
6. Physical activities
2. Diagnostic Assessment and targeted support – this will take place over the first few weeks to support the children – it is important to recognise this is to identify the things the children are good at and areas the school will prioritise to support.
Children hopefuly won’t even notice it is happening!