Maternity Cover Year 4 Class Teacher two terms minimum
APPLICATIONS ARE INVITED FOR THE POST OF CLASS TEACHER –
The Governors invite applications from suitably qualified and enthusiastic Teachers for a Year 4 classroom teacher from January 2022.
Initially this is a temporary fixed term post for a minimum of two terms to cover a maternity leave from January 1st 2022 – August 31st 2022
Required for January 2022
Main scale to Upper pay Scale 1 depending on experience
We are looking for someone who:
- is dedicated, inspiring and enthusiastic
- is able to work within a close team to achieve the very best for our children
- actively develop positive relationships with children, parents and carers
- has high expectations of pupils’ achievements and behaviour
- is able to lead a curriculum subject across school
- is fully committed to raising standards and ensuring children meet their full potential
- is a practising Catholic or fully committed to upholding the Catholic ethos of our school and developing the children’s faith
We will offer you:
- a strong Catholic ethos where we all support each other
- a school that is totally committed to school improvement
- enthusiastic and friendly children who love learning and want to achieve
- supportive governors, parents and parish community
- opportunities for further professional development
Please contact the Head Teacher, Mr John McDonald on 0151 638 6373 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment to discuss.
Applications must be made on a CES application form which, together with further details, is available from school and should be returned to the school.
Closing date for applications: Friday 19th November 2021
Shortlisting: Monday 22nd November 2021
Interviews: Friday 26th November 2021
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The successful applicant will be required to hold an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
The successful applicant will be employed on a Catholic Education Service (CES) contract of employment.