At St Alban's we are scientists!
"Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known."
We want all our children to develop and experience:
• a passion for science and its application in past, present and future technologies.
• the ability to think independently and raise questions about working scientifically and the knowledge and skills that brings.
• confidence and competentency in the full range of practical skills, taking the initiative in, for example, planning and carrying out scientific investigations.
• an excellent scientific knowledge and understanding which is demonstrated in written and verbal explanations, solving challenging problems and reporting scientific findings.
• high levels of originality, imagination or innovation in the application of skills.
• opportunities to undertake practical work in a variety of contexts, including fieldwork.