At St Alban's we are computer scientists!
"Computer science is the operating system of all innovation."
We want all our children to develop and experience:
• competency in coding for a variety of practical and inventive purposes, including the application of ideas within other subjects.
• the ability to connect with others safely and respectfully, understanding the need to act within the law and with moral and ethical integrity.
• an understanding of the connected nature of devices.
• the ability to communicate ideas well by using applications and devices throughout the curriculum.
• the ability to collect, organise and manipulate data effectively.
At St Alban's we use the TEACH COMPUTING Scheme of Work